[Cdt-l] socks!!

Tjamrog08 tjamrog at me.com
Mon Mar 4 15:07:43 CST 2013

I bought  1 pair of Darn Tough ( merino) that lasted the whole PCT.  I watched my hiking partners put holes in Smartwools in 1 week.  I like the micro crew cushion models, they are not too thick and shed moisture well.    When I came back, I washed them ( twice) and sent them back to the company, and they sent me a brand new pair that were the exact same color and model that I will use them this year on the CDT and hope for and etc. experience.  "Unconditional lifetime guarantee, free replacements no questions asked."
Uncle Tom