[Cdt-l] socks!!

Marcia Powers GottaWalk at pacbell.net
Mon Mar 4 19:18:52 CST 2013

NB shoes are my brand! I have always worn wigwam gobi sock liners with them...just shoes and sock liners. They are light, durable, fast drying and enough to protect my feet.

I air dry my shoes, socks, feet and insoles at lunchtime.

I am now wearing NB Minimus trail shoes without socks for hiking. I am not certain that at will go back to socks.

...GottaWalk