[Cdt-l] Doc's to Pie Town- WOW!!

Doug Carlson doug-sue at centurylink.net
Sun Mar 10 23:23:55 CDT 2013

I am very basic with my computer skills.  And tracing routes as carefully as
I can using three map sources in my Delorme map program and I wonder.....

And I sometimes think I am just going to go out there and see what happens.

I wonder how many GPS units are lost in the Gila River?

Doc's to Pie Town- I am planning  on doing that in 10- 12 days.  Anyone ever
use the toboggan sleds for winter camping?  I wonder if one could be
adapted for dragging along NM trails with 3- 4 gallons of water on one?
Just some thoughts as my start date gets closer.

-Trew