[Cdt-l] Doc's to Pie Town- WOW!!

Tjamrog08 tjamrog at me.com
Mon Mar 11 05:33:17 CDT 2013

I frequently use winter sleds for wilderness exploration here in Maine, and confine my journeys to lakes and flat water, which are totally frozen to a depth of a few feet. Handmade sleds have been used for thousands of years for trade and travel this time of year in Maine and Canada. In fact, I'm heading out on Friday for a weekend trip, pulling a sled.   It is  very difficult to haul over irregular terrain, and to control it on any measure of a downhill. Not a good idea.
Uncle Tom