[Cdt-l] staying on the divide

Sean Staplin seanstaplin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 09:59:16 CDT 2013

Have not really looked at zirkel yet, but for the winds I want to go
through cirque of the towers, and do the high route over bonney pass north
past Gannett Peak, (go up gannett if weather and conditions are
favourable), an keep heading north close to the high alt shown on the ley
maps. Basically the same route as Francis Tapon did on the southbound leg
of his yo yo.
Sean