[Cdt-l] Are you on the 2013 Hiker Class List???

Doug Carlson doug-sue at centurylink.net
Tue Mar 12 03:12:58 CDT 2013

Erin and Liz have provided an informative  list of those who are hiking the
CDT.  Going over the list I have an encouraging prospective list of fellow
hikers I might run into out on the trail.

And the links are helpful, too.  And I don't think it distracts from the
CDT-L. just enhances who we are here.

I love  you all!!!  I am now going to bed.

-Trew