[Cdt-l] Trail Angels in the Mimbres Valley

Lynnae lmcconaha at aol.com
Tue Mar 12 18:29:02 CDT 2013

Will and Lynnae, trail angels in the Mimbres Valley, will be away from around April 18th to the first week in May.  Please let us know if you have plans to be here during that time.  We can still accept packages, hikers camping in our yard, or we can find someone who can house you.

For those of you coming from Crazy Cook there is a Restaurant,Tavern and Inn at the corner of hwy 35 and 15, coming out of Silver City.  You may want to contact them about holding packages for you if you plan to stop there.

info at littletoadcreek.com
phone: 575.536.9649
Mailing Address: HC 68 Box 134, Silver City, NM 88061
Physical Location: 1122 Hwy 35, Mimbres, NM 88049
We are located at the junction of Hwy 15 and Hwy 35. That's 25 miles north of Silver City on Hwy 15 or 25 west of San Lorenzo on Hwy 35.

There are also motels available at Lake Roberts  (575) 536-9393

Warmly,
Will and Lynnae McConaha
HC68 Box 64C
Mimbres, NM 88049