[Cdt-l] Dreams Coming True was Re: (no subject)

Tim atcamel at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 14 11:46:05 CDT 2013

Hi Rodney and Trew,

I have returned to long distance hiking after prostate surgery.  Since I previously hiked with a prostate, I decided to carry a 2.6 ounce prostate substitute on my long distance hikes:

http://iheartguts.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8&products_id=209

It's worth carrying the extra weight.  The blue PCF bracelet tended to break after a few weeks hiking.

Camel AT 98
Starman PCT 00
Tim CDT 02