[Cdt-l] Mt Taylor to Cuba

Dan Bedore mr_dan_bedore at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 14 22:16:40 CDT 2013

I had the Wolf book and Ley maps and used the books as my primary source. The Ley maps came out once every day or two to clarify some point. What source you prefer depends largely on your experience and style of thinking. Your comments seem unnecessarily harsh. I'd like to thank Wolf for his guides and for all his efforts on behalf of the CDT.

Dan Bedore
www.bedore.org