[Cdt-l] Food Bag Hangings in NM?

Bob Sartini bobsartini at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 15:37:38 CDT 2013

 Am I missing something? It is really not a big deal to hang your food. If
there are no tree's I understand. But why is this even an issue. Bear's are
out there but also raccoons, mice and coyotes, etc. Why chance the mess.
Sometimes I get lazy but really it is just not that difficult.

Is this about saving cord weight? God I must really be old school.

--
Everything is in Walking Distance