[Cdt-l] south pass and atlantic city

Naomi Hudetz naomihudetz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 10:26:22 CDT 2013

We had a fantastic experience at the Mercantile last year.  We sat at
the bar and chatted with the bartender, who told us he and his brother
owned it.  He seemed to genuinely enjoyour conversation, always
returning to chat when he wasn't busy. Dinner was delicious.  He kept my
soda glass full (of Squirt, BTW). They made us sandwiches to go.  He
didn't mind that we filled our water bottles. A very positive experience.

I also called the B&B and was told they were full.  I never mentioned we
were hikers.  The bartender told us that theB&B likes *plenty* of
advance notice.

Naomi

*
*