[Cdt-l] umbrella?

Tjamrog08 tjamrog at me.com
Sat Mar 30 05:55:43 CDT 2013

Definitely using my Go Lite chrome -dome umbrella to shade me from the sun in the desert, in light rain, and even to deflect wind.  I particularly like taking off my hat underneath the open umbrella under the the intense sun, and then enjoying the feeling of the air movement on my head.  I found I was so
Uncle Tom