[Cdt-l] CDT Party in East Glacier - Sept 20th

Shannon Freix sfreix at wildmontana.org
Tue May 28 14:44:42 CDT 2013

East Glacier + Beer + Food + Live Music = CDT Thru-Hiker Party!!

*Save the Date: CDT Party on Friday, September 20th.* We have lined up free
food, free Montana craft beer to help you celebrate and re-fuel at the end
of your trek. All the details are still getting worked out, but we wanted
you to add this on your calendar (maybe it will help you walk faster).
We'll post all the details on the CDT Montana pages (
http://wildmontana.org/our-work/programs/cdt-montana) in early July when we
have it all arranged.

In the meantime help us with the following please:

   - Thank our generous hosts at Summit Mountain Lodge in East Glacier by
   liking them on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/summitmtnlodge.
   - Join CDT Montana on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/cdtmontana<https://www.facebook.com/cdtmontana?fref=ts>
and
   give a shout-out to the Montana Wilderness Association and CDT Montana
   trail program when you see our volunteers on the trail, other hikers or
   Forest Service folks. Tell everyone you like the work we are doing.
   - Help us think of a clever name for our Annual Event each fall...post
   on CDT Montana Facebook page or email me and I'll post.
   - Introduce us to sponsors and other folks that might want to help with
   the event, raffle items or other hiker swag. Email me.

Looking forward to having a beer with you all in September! Spread the
word.

--
Shannon Freix
*Montana Wilderness Association