[Cdt-l] Hexamid Solo for sale

Barbara Nash barbnashone at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 20 15:40:07 CST 2013

First - if we are not supposed to offer things for sale here, I apologize.   Just don't post this.   But, if it is OK,

I have a Hexamid Solo for sale - 2012 model.   The tent is in excellent condition.  It was used for the 200+ miles from Columbus to Doc Campbell's in 2012...and that is all.  I am planning to list it on eBay, but I thought that I would try here first.

What I have exactly is: Hexamid Solo with beak, Solo-Plus ground sheet, 1 carbon fiber tent pole, 6x adjustable elastic w/cord locks & mitten hooks, micro line locks on all the cords, stuff sack.  On my digital scale, all of this weighs exactly 1 lb.

If you are interested, let me know.