[Cdt-l] Crazy Cook start

Mary Kwart mkwart at gci.net
Thu Nov 28 14:18:06 CST 2013

I am going to start hiking the CDT this spring and am glad for the
info about the kickoff. I am only doing NM this spring, then taking a
break (going to Ireland to hike), then returning in summer to finish
the Colorado part of the CDT. I wanted to start a little earlier than
April--maybe around March 24 and was wondering if there are any trail
angels in the area willing to give me a ride to the Crazy Cook
terminus I was planning on driving out there and putting my caches
in, then storing my vehicle either at a trail angel's or in a storage
place.
--Fireweed