[Cdt-l] Crazy Cook Start

Doug Carlson doug-sue at centurylink.net
Fri Nov 29 10:27:23 CST 2013

Matt, good information.

I may have to buy the guide.  The plan right now is two of us will each have
vehicles.  We will probably meet in Pie Town and see if we can leave a
vehicle there, then drive down to Lordsburg and park another vehicle there,
then get a shuttle out to CC.

We are two retired guys hiking the CDT together- this will help minimize the
talking to ourselves, I hope.  We might be able to add a 3rd person to our
"group" hike.  But time is  running- its almost April!!!

-Trew