[Cdt-l] Couple of questions

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 20:20:02 CDT 2013

Couple of questions about the trail.

My wife might meet me somewhere along the trail for a couple of days -
halfway-to 2/3's ish (not hiking just in a trail town).  Any
recommendations.  She would have to fly in and maybe get a rental car.
Things to consider are easy for her to get to and an interesting place to
see.

I was thinking of starting at Crazy Cook - is there currently a way to get
a ride there anymore now that Sam has passed away?
Lastly I really am not a huge fan of road walks, how much road walking is
there that is not really avoidable?   I have the Ley maps and will be
making route changes as I go.   I always chose trail over road.  I am just
trying to get a mental framework on the amount of road walking so it
doesn't surprise me.

Thanks
Day-Late