[Cdt-l] CDT Montana Volunteer Appreciation Events

Shannon Freix sfreix at wildmontana.org
Mon Oct 7 10:59:22 CDT 2013

If anyone is still hanging out in Montana, join us to thank our wonderful
CDT Montana trail volunteers! These are the folks making improvements to
the CDT in Montana and Idaho. We are hosting three events; one in Butte,
Helena and Great Falls. If you didn't volunteer - that's OK - join us to
learn about the volunteer program and meet up with other people that are
crazy about getting outside on the CDT!

Event details here:
http://wildmontana.org/blog/2013-cdt-volunteer-appreciation-receptions

If you cannot make it, but want to support our work to build more trail,
please donate here. All donations go directly to CDT work and MWA's
volunteer trail program:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=4BWAFSUXS3KL4

Thank you and happy wintering!

--