[Cdt-l] Books about Hiking the Continental Divide Trail

D J (Doug) Beagrie djbeag at telusplanet.net
Mon Oct 14 16:25:37 CDT 2013

I don't hike during the winter; I just read and plan.

It would be great if you could help me add to my reading list by providing
the titles and authors of books about hiking the CDT that you know of or
have read and enjoyed. I don't need the titles of guide books yet.

In my bookshelf I have a copy of "Where the Waters Divide, A 3,000-Mile Trek
Along America's Continental Divide" by Karen Berger and Daniel R. Smith.
1993 and 1997. What other titles would you suggest? Thanks.

DJ

"In nature there are neither rewards nor punishments - there are
consequences." ROBERT GREEN INGERSOLL

database 8916 (20131014) __________

http://www.eset.com