[Cdt-l] Books about Hiking the Continental Divide Trail (Jonathan Ley)

Erin Saver erinsaver at walkingwithwired.com
Mon Oct 14 23:19:51 CDT 2013

A more current option is a site just created this year that has all the
online journaling hikers across various formats who hiked the CDT this past
season. Some are still on the trail now and in New Mexico...the hope is to
continue and build upon this site to keep a centralized place for all
online CDT journals. I tend to get a lot more out of the online journals as
they are the most current experiences from a variety of people and many are
detailed daily experiences rather than isolated stories or highlights like
most books. They're also cool because they are done in the moment rather
than months or years later which often changes perspective. Here's the
link. They are even divided into Nobos, Sobos, and Section Hikers.
www.thetrailunitesus.com
~Wired