[Cdt-l] The Trail Show #17 - El Camino

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 22 12:24:01 CDT 2013

 Episode #17! - Today we bring you our October show - Happy Halloween!
On this month's episode we discuss the return of D-low, backcountry trips both near and afar,
 the Noodleheads Top 10 live in studio with this month's guests - The Noodleheads, a bunch of shout-outs,
Bad Bologna, Great American Beer Fest recap and Mags' review of the movie The Way by Emilio Estevez.

And as always ... Beer O' Da Month (Mountain Toad Brewery), Trail News with Mags, Trail O' Da Month (El Camino de Santiago),
Disco's Trail Tip O' Da Month, Ask-A-Hiker with D-low & Ask-A-SheHiker with P.O.D.

The Trail Show is now on Stitcher Radio! Download the free Stitcher app today and start listening to The Trail Show
on your iPhone, iPad & Android devices (http://www.stitcher.com). Thank You!

Find us at:
	* www.thetrailshow.com
	* http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/trail-show-podcast/the-trail-show?refid=stpr