[Cdt-l] Cdt-l Digest, Vol 73, Issue 20

Dylan Carlson carlsods at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 13:15:27 CDT 2013

My Suunto Core altimeter watch has a very functional thermometer.  Not
surprisingly, the thermometer is inaccurate when attached to your body heat
- you have to set it on a rock for a few minutes to get good data.  The
altimeter and compass (and digital watch and alarm) make the Core a handy
tool.

Dylan Carlson
CDT 2009
PNT 2006