[Cdt-l] thermometer recommendations for backpacking?

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Sat Oct 26 15:54:39 CDT 2013

And Brian is absolutely right, that's really all you need to relate when
others ask, "How cold was it?" Nevertheless, we have enough students asking
weather-related questions to where Mountain Education now carries a Kestrel,
not only for the temperature reading, but mainly for the wind speed
amazements ("My tent almost blew over! How fast is the wind?")

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education
www.mountaineducation.org