[Cdt-l] Bearcreek Maps of alternate routes

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 15:38:07 CDT 2013

I'll second the addition of Knapsack Col.  It's one of the most beautiful
spots on the trail, and it is the Divide.  It's also a wonderful climb up
the snowfield with no really dangerous run out at the bottom, at least at
the time of year I hiked it.  Kudos Jerry.  This will be a terrific
addition to the available navigation sources as most of us want to hit many
of those alternates.

Shroomer