[Cdt-l] Trail conditions Rawlins WY to WY/CO border

Dan Bedore mr_dan_bedore at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 17 21:51:21 CDT 2013

I've just finished walking from the Wind River Range across the basin to Rawlins. The desert is muddy but passable. I finished at Rawlins, so I did not see the trail south of there, but it should be the same. Perhaps the rain will bring flowers and green plants. Enjoy your hike.

Dan Bedore
www.bedore.org