[Cdt-l] Cuba, NM re-supply box question

Ron ronyon at comcast.net
Thu Apr 3 18:31:38 CDT 2014

I stayed at the Del Prado a couple of summers ago sending a package ahead there. I probably called her, but am not sure. However, since a package is a strong indication that you intend to stay there, I doubt if she would refuse it.

The bigger potential problem is whether she still manages that motel or even if the motel is still open. Unless someone else on this forum knows for sure I would suggest calling a nearby business such as the Del Prado Cafe or Salazar Auto Repair and find out.

Ron