[Cdt-l] Pre-start Rush

Doug Carlson doug-sue at centurylink.net
Fri Apr 4 23:05:19 CDT 2014

Larry and I are meeting in Pie Town on the 8th.  We will be on the first
shuttle out to CC on the 10th.

And then on our way nobo for Cumbres Pass.

The last few days before taking off are busy.  Decided to take the
heavier/warmer sleeping bag and just sleep well at night.

Etc.....

And wondering who I will meet on Wednesday evening in Hachita?????

I need a new trail name.  I am tired of "Trew."  That name is connected to a
past I would like to forget.

I appreciate all the contributions made by fellow hikers on this cdt-l.

Just put my head down now and fly straight......

Doug