[Cdt-l] 2014 Water

BCSS bcss at bresnan.net
Sat Apr 5 09:24:22 CDT 2014

2014 Hikers! This is probably going to be the driest year in NM in quite a few years. Please let me know when and where you find water, on-trail, off-trail, whatever. A gps waypoint would be extremely helpful as well. I plan to update the water information for next year's publications and would appreciate the input.
Thanks and have a great hike.  I am going to be at the kickoff and memorial service for Sam Hughs in Hachita on the 12th.  Hope to see some of you there.

Jerry Brown

bearcreeksurvey at bresnan.net