[Cdt-l] Water caches for Grants area

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Sat Apr 5 23:41:36 CDT 2014

Hugo & Carole Mumm: 505-287-8882 (c), 505-285-7118  (h)

    I have their address, but you'll have to  ask them for it; I've heard
they no longer host hikers in their home;  all'a y'all gonna miss some damn
fine home cooking, and you'll have to stay at  the Sands, closest to their
home. They also put out several caches in the  area; ask them, or Bing it
(They build custom birdcages, so there may be a link  on that site.); they may
have it on a website. If you're allergic to pets, there  were 9 inside cats,
1 inside bird, and 3 outside dogs there in 2010. All in all,  fine, fine
Trail Angels.

Bob  "Trekker" Brewer

In a message dated 4/5/2014 10:47:45 P.M. Central Daylight Time,