[Cdt-l] Hiker resupply boxes in the Mimbre

Lynnae lmcconaha at aol.com
Mon Apr 14 14:22:53 CDT 2014

Hello Hikers,
We are accepting resupply boxes in the Mimbres Valley at the address below.  I'd like to ask that you keep the boxes to about the size of the medium flat rate boxes so they fit in the mailbox.  Otherwise someone needs to drive to the Post Office which is quite a ways down the valley and not something we do everyday.

The other option is FedEx and UPS as they deliver to the house.  USPS does not deliver to the house and if the boxes are larger than my extra large mailbox it causes problems.

Thanks for your consideration.

Warmly,
Lynnae McConaha
HC 68 Box 64C, 3918 Hwy 35N, Mimbres, NM 88049
http://ChamomileConnection.com

"Love is a living energy that when released into the world goes on and on forever blessing everyone it reaches."