[Cdt-l] The Trail Show #23 - The Pacific Crest Trail

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 15:32:16 CDT 2014

Show #23!! – We´re back and today we bring you our April Show! This month we announce the details on the May 3rd Denver Brew-Hike,
D-low talks cow dung, live in studio we have special guest Markham “Completely Free” Carr to tell us how tough the PCT was back in 97´, w
e drink a few beers and review the film “Remains of a River” by Will Stauffer-Norris & Zak Podmore.
We also do the iTunes Top 5, a mob of Donator shout-outs, Mailbag, and a gear review that will blow your mind.

And as always … Beer O’ Da Month (Chelsea Alehouse Brewery courtesy of Frito “Roll Tide” Garcia), Trail News with Mags, T
rail O’ Da Month (Pacific Crest Trail), Disco’s Trail Tip O’ Da Month and Ask-A-Hiker with D-low.
The April Show is sponsored by the upcoming Denver Brew-Hike on May 3rd! Info on t
he Denver Brew-Hike is available at www.facebook.com/thetrailshow.

Find us at:
	* www.thetrailshow.com
	* http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/trail-show-podcast/the-trail-show?refid=stpr