[Cdt-l] Off season job fit for hiker

Matthew Edwards iceaxehikes at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 12:42:18 CDT 2014

The high country lodge i am working at is looking for one more person for
the winter.
You would be serving guests meals, laundry, making beds, cleaning, and
cooking meals.
The job includes room and board.
The food and drink is phenomenal and free.
Time off to ski, hike/snowshoe, relax by the fire, read, watch the tv or
the snow fall is variable and subject to guests needs but generous.
The pay is not huge but you have no expenses while here.

We are open all year and located at 9,000 feet in the Big Horn National
forest of Northern Wyoming.

Access in winter is by snowcat but you will have no problems getting to
town once in a while.

This is a great winter job for a hiker that wants to stay active at
altitude.
Or you can stay all year.
The job starts immediately.
As an added benefit you get to watch a native Californian (namely me)
battle Wyoming snow outside while you stay warm inside with the guests.

Contact Cheryl or Howard at: vacation at wyhighcountry.com