[Cdt-l] Where would 1,500 miles be?

Eaton, Kirk keaton at irco.com
Mon Aug 25 06:28:25 CDT 2014

I am starting to plan my North Bound CDT hike next year and need to come off the week of June 28 – July 5 for my Mom’s 80th Birth Day bash.   I believe I would have completed somewhere around 1,500 miles by this time and want to plan on a way to get back to the east coast for her party.  Can anyone tell me approximately where 1,500 miles is on the CDT – what is the big town?

Thanks
OB = Old and Busted

The information contained in this message is privileged and intended only for the recipients named. If the reader is not a representative of the intended recipient, any review, dissemination or copying of this message or the information it contains is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender, and delete the original message and attachments.