[Cdt-l] Where would 1,500 miles be?

BCSS bcss at bresnan.net
Mon Aug 25 11:22:29 CDT 2014

Yogi is correct, of course, and the answer also depends upon your eventual route choices in WY and MT as well.  I would suggest that Steamboat Springs, CO is going to be fairly close to midpoint in any case.  It is a good place to aim for - good transportation out and in via air or bus.

Jerry Brown  (bearcreek)

Sent from my iPad