[Cdt-l] Where would 1,500 miles be?

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 11:34:22 CDT 2014

The beauty of the CDT is that you can choose your own route ANYWHERE along
the trail.  Sometimes I like to hike the high route and look down at the
world.  Sometimes I like to hike the low route and look up at the
mountains.  Sometimes weather decides where I'll hike.  It doesn't matter
what you do.  And nobody will judge you for changing your route (like they
do on the AT and sometimes on the PCT).  Just hike from Mexico to Canada
and have one hell of a time doing it.

Yogi
www.yogisbooks.com