[Cdt-l] Where would 1,500 miles be?

Chris Pratt chrispratt89 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 18:14:55 CDT 2014

If you get off the trail in Salida Colorado you can get the Black Hills
Stageline Bus to Denver for $25.00 (they only accept cash) you get a
free transfer to the Denver Airport for that price.  It takes about 4
hours, leaves at 7 or 8 in the morning.

If you get off the trail in Frisco Colorado you can take the Colorado
Mountain Express direct to the Denver Airport.  You get picked up at the
Frisco Transit Center, it costs about $60.00, they run shuttles all day
long and they deliver you direct to the Denver Int. Airport in about 2
hours.  They have coupons on the website sometimes.

If you get off in Leadville Colorado, Summit County Transit runs a bus
for $5.00 that will get you to the Frisco Transit Center.  I think they
only run this bus once in the morning and once in the afternoon.

I live in Austin Texas and fly into Denver and take the Colorado
Mountain Express a lot.  Using a Southwest Airlines direct flight I can
be in the mountains by noon.  Wish I was their now.....

Chris