[Cdt-l] Cdt-l Digest, Vol 83, Issue 13 Sheep Dogs

ROGERS peacej1 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 26 15:14:27 CDT 2014

I ran into two heards of sheep numbering over 200 within 30 miles of Silverton about a month ago and had no issues. One heard had one of those big white dogs. It barked and came within 100' then went back to the heard. The second was tended by two very sweet border collies. I was more concerned with a pack of coyoties attacking the sheep while I hiked by. On coyote came right at me then veered at about 30'. My hiking poles would have been useless.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android