[Cdt-l] Carole Mumm's citation

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Tue Dec 16 10:54:30 CST 2014

I agree with Mini Mart, Carole; fight the ticket;  tell the Gestapo you
want a Jury Trial. You can act as your own attorney and get  away with a lot in
the courtroom; I've done it! You can interrupt, play dumb,  ask the judge
repeatedly "how can I get a fair trial" when he/she tells you to  shut up.
AND --- repeatedly lean on the FS or BLM about why they don't have  enough
developed water sources on a National Scenic Trail; repeatedly let the  jury
know you were just trying to help hikers when the FS/BLM failed them; and
repeatedly let the jury know that you damaged no one's life, liberty, or
property, and kept the trash picked up.
    I seem to have deleted your original email. Could  you please tell me
whose unit this occurred in? I want to write them a polite,  but firm email.
I hope other hikers will do the same; if they get enough  emails in the next
7 days or so, they may just drop it. Speaking for myself  only, I'll donate
money to help cover your fine, if you just pay it, and/or  other expenses
if you fight it.

all IMHO; please keep us informed Carole,
Bob "Trekker"  Brewer