[Cdt-l] Grants caches

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 10:20:03 CST 2014

They were told to remove the caches from Mt. Taylor.  See Carole's CDT-L
posts from August 11 and 18.  Also see my post from yesterday.

The Mumms are great people, and I applaud their love for CDT hikers.
However, based on their previous interactions with the Rangers regarding
caches, I'm not surprised about what happened with the Acoma-Zuni trailhead
cache.

Yogi
www.yogisbooks.com