[Cdt-l] One more thank you

Designer Aviaries birdcage at 7cities.net
Wed Dec 17 14:15:55 CST 2014

We can't tell you how much we have appreciated the hiker support and
innumerable offers to help pay the fine.  Just want you to know that Jim
Wolf insisted on paying the fine for us.  There are no words to express our
appreciation, and we're so grateful to Jim for all his guidance and
assistance right from the start of our adventure with the hiker community.
Jim understands the complexity of being a trail angel and has advised us
along the way, as has Jonathan Ley.  They are the trail blazers of the CDT
and have helped us through our fumbling attempts to provide what we feel is
a needed service.
  If anyone has sent a check to help, please know that we will pay it
forward to the Class of 2015. Thanks, Hugo and Carole