[Cdt-l] Laundry at Gila Hot Springs

Mary Kwart mkwart at gci.net
Mon Feb 3 14:06:28 CST 2014

When I spent a zero at Gila hot springs on the Grand Enchantment Trail
last spring, I rented a room from Doc Campbell's and they allowed me
to use their laundry behind the store. They have rooms across the
street from the store next to the RV park. They are small apartments,
really. Also--Doc Campbell's closes at 4 PM--I almost missed it the
day I hiked in, which would have meant not getting my re-supply stuff
until the next day. I didn't send anything out from there.
--Fireweed