[Cdt-l] Isobutane availablility

Larry Swearingen larry.swearingen at frontier.com
Tue Feb 11 07:42:47 CST 2014

You might want to pick up a copy of “Yogi’s Continental Divide Handbook”
for a LOT of Trail Town information.
Yogi says:
Silver City has a Walmart SuperCenter
Lordsburg isn’t listed as having anyplace that may carry cannisters
    but it does have Heet.
Grants has a Walmart SuperCenter.
Cuba and Chama wouldn’t appear to have anyplace either.

Otherwise, I will mail some to myself. Thanks.

<<
Better check with your post office about that.
Certainly not air mail.

Larry  (HooDad)