[Cdt-l] Isobutane availablility

Mary Kwart mkwart at gci.net
Tue Feb 11 13:31:37 CST 2014

Hi, Bob:

Yeah--one 8 oz canister lasts me about 30 days, but I need a little
more. Probably not hiking as fast as you. I did call the Walmart in
Grants and they said they didn't carry isobutane--maybe they don't
know what to look for--that is usually the case in stores that don't
specialize in hiking gear and sporting goods.  Thanks for the heads
up.

--Fireweed