[Cdt-l] film making

stephen olshansky olshanskystephen at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 13 06:20:02 CST 2014

To my fellow PCT-cdt hiker trash.
I am looking for someone who is into
making and editing hiker films.
My name is Otter and in 2000 I
south-bounded the PCT. I carried a really good camera and ten pounds
of camera gear. I have over thirty hours of footage on mini dv
digital, that if edited, would be so great, its never been seen. I
know if you are into the trail, and trail vids, you will be in heaven
working on this.
I'm won't spoil it by telling you about
it you should just watch it from the beginning.
This must be a labor of love because I
am looking for a volunteer.
We will share the film when done.
I am also headed out on the cdt this
year in march (shooting for the 6th)and am looking for the same
person to take my vids, edit them, and put them up on my website and
youtube or vimeo or where ever as an ongoing show.
So much fun
just thought I would take a shot at
this.
Thanks all