[Cdt-l] New Balance 811 All Terain Shoes

Peter Sustr petersustr at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 15:45:54 CST 2014

Doug,

I have size 13 4E feet and I went through 4 pairs of these on the CDT last
year.  Absolutely loved them.  New Balance Leadville 100's.  Can't
recommend them enough.

http://www.newbalance.com/Leadville-1210/leadville,default,pg.html

CzechXpress

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 2:41 PM, Doug Carlson <doug-sue at centurylink.net>wrote:

> Discontinued.  I sure did like those shoes.  And they came in 4E!  For
> those of us with wide feet- have you found any good replacements for New
> Balance Trail shoes and what are you wearing out there this year?
>

> I am going to be using New Balance 610s.
>

> -Trew

Peter Sustr

See how I just hiked the 3,000 mile Continental Divide Trail this year!
couchtocdt.wordpress.com & on Facebook:  Couch2CDT