[Cdt-l] Printing services now available for Ley's Maps

Ryley Breiddal ryleyb at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 15:34:39 CST 2014

Awesome!

I printed mine and would gladly have handed off that fun to someone for a
reasonable cost.  The time alone, forget the actual materials....

I'm glad to see that you're strongly suggesting throughout your page that
people donate to Mr. Ley.  Absolutely must be done.  I wonder if you could
help streamline the process by accepting donations directly in your
checkout page, then passing them along?

I guess PayPal is easy enough....

Cheers,

Monk