[Cdt-l] Shuttle to CC in NM? Phone Number correction

Doug Carlson doug-sue at centurylink.net
Thu Jan 2 11:53:04 CST 2014

I just called the number Bob posted for Joe Procella at 575-654-6530.  A
pleasant female voice responded and she knows nothing about Joe.  She told
me she has had that number for about a year now and from time to time she
gets calls for Joe but doesn't know why so I explained to her about the CDT
and shuttle service and told her I would post here that the phone number
above no longer works for Joe Procella.

-Trew