[Cdt-l] A two minute survey about hikers

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 16:29:27 CST 2014

Nice little survey, but without a way to explain the differences between my
several hikes, I had no way to answer some of the questions completely, or
at all.  It's quick and simple but with no place for us longwinded hikers
to really pass on the whole story, you're missing some of the most
important parts of the answers.   You might glean more from simply asking
the questions and letting folks answer with the different strategies we all
use.  A lot of the wisdom of these forums is in the differences with which
we all hike, and they really come out when we bounce off each other in a
long winded string.

Shroomer