[Cdt-l] A two minute survey about hikers

Jonathan Ley jonathan at phlumf.com
Thu Jan 2 18:49:47 CST 2014

Just to mention: There's nothing preventing anyone from making their own survey... Surveymonkey is free.

I think any survey is just what the author intended. If the author doesn't ask about x it's probably because they're not especially interested in x... Or would make the survey too long, or whatever.

Anyway, I think it's a nice approach, something different, why not? :-)