[Cdt-l] Driving into CC and another Shuttle Question

Sean Staplin seanstaplin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 17:19:17 CST 2014

It is a rough road. If totally dry an experienced off road driver can get
there in a 2 wheel drive pick up with judicious use of the gas. You will
scrape as newer trucks don't have the clearance of the trucks of the 70's.
 A 4x4 is better. There are only a couple of bad spots. If wet or having
recent rains you will need 4x4 for sure, and must have good tires. My
perspective may be tilted as I grew up driving trucks and 4x4s all over
hells half acre.